The SEIU-Florida Public Services Union bargaining committees in regular, paraprofessional, and supervisory units have successfully ratified the 2020-21 wage reopener! The union and District have reached an agreement to increase the base wage rate for all bargaining unit members by 3%, retroactive to January 1, 2020.
As discussed, following the ratification of the three union contracts last week, the District began processing the new wage rates and retroactive pay. The District informs us that employees will be paid via the terms below:
- The last regular school year paycheck for 22-pay employees is on June 12th.
- Retroactive pay for 22-pay employees will be on June 26 as an additional check.
- Deferred 26-pay employees that are processed in June off-cycles will have 2 paychecks on June 26 (one regular paycheck and one retroactive paycheck)
Review Tentative Agreements Below
- PBCSD-SEIU 2020 CBA Tentative Agreement – Regular
- PBCSD-SEIU 2020 CBA Tentative Agreement – ECP-Paraprofessionals II
- PBCSD-SEIU 2020 CBA Tentative Agreement – Supervisory