We have just finished negotiating for the Aesop Labor and Health Insurance Contracts. Please read the attached contract carefully. Below are some of the highlights. Please vote at one of the locations listed below.
- The parties agree that effective January 1, 2017, the annual base salary of all employees with the exception of I.T.S.A.s shall be increased by 3%.
- Parties agree that In lieu of a 3% increase, I.T.S.A.s shall be moved from paygrade 10 to paygrade 11 with a guaranteed minimum increase of 5%.
- Parties agree to review the job descriptions of the Treasurer I and II positions no later than August 1st, 2017.
Parties agree to increase minimum and maximum of all pay scales by 2%.
Health Insurance Contract
No change for Fiscal Year 2017
Vote at these locations on March 9, 2017
- Beacon Cove Interm (Main Office 8-3p)
- Boynton Beach High (Main Office 7:30a-3:30p)
- Coral Sunset (Front office 8-3p)
- Eagles Landing (Students Services 8-4p)
- Forst Hill High (Mail Room 1-2p)
- Fulton Holland (Lobby 3-5p)
- Glades Central High (Adult Ed Office 10-4:30p)
- H L Watkins (Main Office 2-4:30p)
- Hagen Ranch (Front office 7:30a-3p)
- Park Vista High (Adult Ed 1-126 1:00-4p)
- Lake Worth High (Main Office 6:30a-3p)
- Lake Worth Middle (Student Services 6:30-3:30p)
- Library Media Services (McKesson Bldg., 1-116 1:30-3:30p)
- Okeeheelee Middle (Main Office 10-11:30a / 12:30-4p)
- Pahokee Mid/Sr. High (Media Center 3-4p)
- R. P Beach High (Adult Ed. Office 11-4p)
- Royal Palm School (Staff dinning room 7-9:30a)
- Spanish River High (Mail room 7:30-2p)
- W. B. Duncan Midd. (Main room 3-4p)
- West Boca High (Main office 7-3p)
- Whispering Pines El. (Front Office 7:30-3p)
Thank you for your support and encouragement, Robert Addicott, James DeLong, Marsha Jackson, LeTawndra Wilkins, & Lisa Molbogot.