AESOP has concluded Negotiations with the district. Information about ratification will be coming soon.
2020 Bargaining Highlights
- This is a one-year successor agreement.
- Data processors will be permitted to earn up to 20 hours of overtime during the school year.
- There will be a 1% increase to the minimum hourly rate and a 2% increase to the maximum hourly rate.
Effective January 1, 2020, each employee’s hourly rate will be increased pursuant to the following schedule:
- Employees with less than one (1) year of service in the District – 1%
- Employees with one (1) year to less than five (5) years of service in the District – 3%
- Employees with five (5) years to less than ten (10) years of service in the District – 3.2%
- Employees with ten (10) years to less than twelve (12) years of service in the District – 3.4%
- Employees with twelve (12) or more years of service in the District – 3.6%
- The total raise for this unit is 3%.
In lieu of the increase referenced above, the following jobs will receive a level increase (5% or the minimum of the level):
- Operator – Emergency Communications will move from salary level 12 to 13
- Leader – Emergency Communications Shift will move from salary level 13 to 14
- Supervisor – Emergency Communications will move from salary level 14 to 15
- Administrative Assistant – Community School will move from salary level 10 to 11
The Parties agreed that if the Board adopts and another union ratifies an agreement, which contains more favorable terms for a wage increase to be effective before July 1, 2020, than those contained herein, such terms will automatically apply to this present Agreement.
The contractual provision requiring a study of data processor positions and the addition of two duty days for those in elementary schools was removed.
View and print your own Inservice records via Peoplesoft
All employees have the ability to view and print their own inservice records via PeopleSoft.
TCS (Time Collection Device) Information
The School District has opened the portal for employees to view their TCD punches.